IPRA Security – Training Process
Our goal is to fulfill the security needs of prestigious commercial and residential establishments by employing the strict recruitment standards for our personnel, putting all our recruits through in an intense 20-day live-in training curriculum, followed by rigorous on the job supervision and we have used the country’s best security experts from law enforcement, intelligence, and defense services to design our cutting edge training program. Additionally, the training curriculum adheres to all guidelines prescribed under the Private Security Agencies Regulation Act (PSARA), 2005. Former trainers of the Indian Army and paramilitary forces deliver the outdoor and indoor training lessons to our personnel.
The training of each Security Personnel comprises:
- Private Security Agency Law.
- Conduct in public and correct wearing of uniform.
- Physical fitness training.
- Physical security, the security of the assets, security for the building or apartment, personnel security, household security.
- Fire Fighting.
- Crowd Control.
- Examining identification papers including identity cards, passports, and smart cards.
- Should be able to read and understand English Alphabets mad Roman numerals as normally encountered in the identification documents, arms license, travel documents, and security inspection sheet.
- Identification of improved explosive device.
- Crisis response and disasters management.
The training of each security personnel comprises:
- Security-related training and development
- Fire fighting
- Crowd control
- Physical fitness training
- Risk management
- First Aid
- Crisis response and disaster management
The training curriculum adheres to all guidelines prescribed under the Private Security Agencies Regulation Act (PSARA), 2005.
We have also achieved the ISO 9001:2015 certificate by BSCIC and take pride in the quality of all the services we offer to our clients.